Sunday 22 September 2013

Alleyway Scene Completed!

So for the past month or so I've been working on my Alleyway 3D modelling scene project with the goal of getting it finished before my first day back at Uni. Today I completed this project, which is convenient because in 12 hours or so I'll be on my way into Uni for my first day back, so I just about made my deadline. As seen in my previous posts, I've been pushing the boat out a bit with this project and trying to test and develop my skills. I definitely think this had paid off, I'm pretty happy with how this scene has turned out. 

This scene features more 3D models than any scene I've done in the past, the most complicated of which is the dumpster which took a damn long time to model, and longer to texture. This is also my first scene to feature a model with an alpha texture.

As usual, the 3D models were made in Maya, the textures were made in Photoshop with a graphics tablet, and the final scene was created and presented in UDK.

Here's a couple of pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment