This has been another busy week at Uni. Following the submission of my game character 3D model last week, we've started a new brief. This one is similar, but this time we're doing a low-poly game asset 3D model. This is much more suited to my abilities than the last brief because I spent a lot of time over the Summer making game assets and scenes and I think I take better to it than I do to character modelling.
Because I enjoy this area of games design, I'm already fairly ahead of schedule and I've got it modelled and UV mapped ready to texture at a later date. Of course, it's not finalised and I might revisit the model and tweak a few things, but here's a preview of it: